DIY Parabolic Mic!

After some months of faffing around and one botched attempt I have finally finished building a rudimentary DIY parabolic mic to use for field recordings. In total, the project probably cost me around £15 and I’m pretty happy with the result.     The materials I used are as follows: 1x Large Plastic Bin Lid […]

First Transmission

Over the coming months I will be using this blog to keep a diary of my work. I hope to be able to keep track of my projects here, whilst also sharing my thoughts and feelings about the various things I’m working on with the aim of improving my writing skills and creating an ongoing […]